- · Xinjiang vocational centers 'effective' against extremism
- · Situation in Xinjiang stable: region chairman
- · Private sector firms in focus
- · Stakeholders give report high marks
- · PBOC: Structural deleveraging and economic growth to go hand in hand
- · Xi joins panel discussion with political advisers
Chen Jingyu, a deputy to the National People's Congress and vice-president of Wuxi People's Hospital, suggested that cigarette packs should carry graphic health warnings to alert smokers of the potential health hazards.
Political adviser Zou Kai will welcome a baby soon. Although the former Olympic gymnastics champion has not decided whether to encourage his child to become a professional gymnast on the world stage, he knows what he has to do now.
President Xi Jinping's important speeches in recent years have set the direction for the development of China's social sciences and the creation of artists, political advisers said on Monday.
The application of 5G and other new technology will fill the educational gap between urban and rural areas, said a CPPCC National Committee member.
Running a chicken farm in Central China's Hubei province, Song Qingli has made himself known through multiple identities: an army veteran; a farmer; a young entrepreneur who managed to expand his business through livestreaming; and a caring person who helped his fellow villagers shake off poverty by running farms.