- · Interview: Economic measures proposed at "two sessions" bold, wise: expert
- · Xinjiang successful in containing terrorism, CPPCC member says
- · Top procuratorate increases transparency in handling lawmakers' suggestions
- · U.S. urged to ditch illusions, political calculations on Taiwan question
- · China stands by Africa in fighting COVID-19 pandemic: FM
- · Advisers to pool wisdom, build consensus
Establishing and improving the legal system and enforcement mechanisms for the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) to safeguard national security is a necessary move to plug Hong Kong's loopholes in safeguarding national security since its return to the motherland.
To introduce national security legislation for the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) is an important endeavor to safeguard national security and ensure the long-term stability and prosperity of Hong Kong, overseas experts have said.
China decided not to set a specific annual economic growth target for 2020. It is a wise, farsighted and responsible decision to cope with complicated domestic and global situations.
As China's top legislature started the deliberation over a draft decision on establishing and improving the legal system and enforcement mechanisms for the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) to safeguard national security, some Western countries and politicians are repeating old slanderous claims against China.
World experts and scholars have paid close attention to China's government work report, saying that the report reflects the central government's firm determination to achieve poverty alleviation goals this year, despite impact from the COVID-19 pandemic.